Personal Data Protection Policy
- We shall clearly explain the purpose for which we collect, use or share personal data, and such data shall be processed only to the extent appropriate for this purpose.
- Personal data are kept under strict management, and we have implemented appropriate measures for the security of such data.
- We have established a compliance program (procedures for personal data protection), which we maintain and update to ensure its effective implementation.
- All our employees abide by legal provisions on personal data protection and other relevant standards.
What are Personal Data?
Personal data are pieces of information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and home address (hereafter referred to as ‘personal data’), and that could be used singly or in combination with each other to identify you.
Collection of Personal Data
We may record personal data on this site when you inquire about our company’s products.
Purposes for Personal Data Use
We use your personal data for the following purposes only, and not for any other purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from you
- To inform you about our products and services
- To fulfill our contracts (for the supply of products, services etc.)
Use of Personal Data
We use personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
In any of the following cases, we may disclose your personal data to third parties or share it with them:
- If you have consented to the disclosure or sharing of personal data
- If we are required by law to disclose or share personal data
- If disclosing or sharing personal data is required to protect a person’s life, health or property, and your consent would be difficult to obtain
- If disclosing or sharing personal data is required for the sake of cooperation with national or local government bodies in the performance of their official duties, and your consent would be difficult to obtain
Security of Personal Data
Your personal data are kept under strict protection and management. We take stringent precautions against loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of data due to unauthorized access. However, please be aware that we cannot accept responsibility for the leakage of personal data when this occurs for either of the following reasons:
- You have voluntarily disclosed personal data
- Such data were leaked from a device used by you