1. Customer inquiry
Our planning staff will ask you about the type of PCB, quantity, storage conditions etc.
2. PCB Analysis
3. Result of Low-Concentration PCB Waste Analysis
- ≤0.5 ppm → not for treatment
- 0.5～5,000 ppm → on-site check
- >5,000 ppm → to JESCO
4. On-Site Check
- We check dimensions, oil quantity, storage situation etc.
- If a price quotation is necessary for budget purposes etc., we’ll provide an initial price estimate.
5. Final Price Quotation
6. Review of Contract
- We discuss the details of the contract with you.
- We also ask you to complete, together with the contract, our Customer Registration Form and Low-Concentration PCB Waste Treatment Investigation Form and send these to us.
7. Collection and Transport
- When we take the waste away, we’ll provide you with a manifest.
8. Pretreatment and treatment
- After transporting the waste to our facility, we drain (deoil) and pack the waste before transferring it to an incinerator.
9. Completion of treatment
- On completion of waste treatment, we’ll send you an updated manifest.